Weeknight dinners don’t get faster, easier or more delicious than this!
Your sheet pan and oven do all the heavy lifting in this simple yet satisfying meal. All you need to do is toss gnocchi (fresh or frozen) with whatever vegetables and herbs you like or have on-hand.
Pop in the oven and serve with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese – dinner is served!
Sheet Pan Gnocchi:
- 1 pound fresh or frozen gnocchi
- 2 bell peppers, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme and oregano are all great choices)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Basil leaves and grated parmesan for garnish
Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees; line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the gnocchi, peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, herbs and olive oil in a large bowl – toss to coat thoroughly and season with salt and pepper. Spread in an even layer on your baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnishing with the basil leaves and parmesan.