Homemade smoothies couldn’t be easier, and allow you to control the ingredients. This pumpkin pie smoothie is a delicious fall favorite, and we’ve included tips for making dairy-free and “latte” variations too!
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie (see Notes, below)
- 1 cup chilled pumpkin puree
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 5-ounce container non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 – 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream, for topping (optional)
- Yogurt and milk may be substituted with dairy-free versions for a vegan smoothie.
- Maple syrup may be substituted with honey or agave syrup.
- For a pumpkin spice “latte” smoothie, add 1/4 cup cold decaffeinated coffee.