The fastest dinner you’ll ever make? Also the easiest, and most flavorful.
These sheet pan tacos will be on the table quicker than you can order take-out – and better too! Toss shrimp and vegetables with lots of spices and cook on high heat in a pre-heated sheet pan. Pre-heating the pan means that the bottoms of the ingredients will get as much heat as the tops!
Raise the oven temperature to broil for the final minutes of cooking, to get those nice charred edges that add so much extra flavor!
Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos:
- 1 – 1 1/2 pounds shelled and cleaned shrimp
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Chopped cilantro, lime wedges and warmed tortillas, for serving
Place a sheet pan in the oven and pre-heat to 450 degrees.
Place the shrimp, vegetables, spices and olive oil in a large bowl and toss to thoroughly coat. Pour onto the heated sheet pan and spread into an even layer; cook for 8 minutes. Raise the oven temperature to broil (do not move the pan) and cook for an additional 3 – 5 minutes, or till charred on the edges.
Remove from oven and serve with accompaniments.